New Corvette Stingray Model
Because of our success selling Corvettes, we get one of the highest allocations of new Corvette Stingray models in the nation. As many of our current clients already know, we are focused on complete customer satisfaction as a majority of our business is based on referrals. Last year, we were #1 in the Southeast. Based on this statistic we will have the largest allocation of anyone in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama and beyond. We see people from miles around turn to us when they are looking for the new Corvette Stingray for sale!
With all of the advancements of the Corvette Stingray model, the level of excitement is at an all-time high! Click here and complete the form to have a Rick Hendrick Corvette Specialist contact you and start the purchase process for your dream car. Or, check out our newest inventory now to shop our Corvette Stingrays for sale.
The Next Generation
- The Corvette Stingray name refers to the design of the car as the surfaces transition smoothly to allow air to flow at high speeds.
- Corvette Stingray offers three trim levels — 1LT, 2LT and 3LT
- The Chevy Corvette Stingray will deliver the fastest 0–60 acceleration, the most cornering grip, the most track capability, the best braking performance and the best fuel economy ever for a standard Corvette
- Instantly recognizable as a Corvette, the 2015 Corvette Stingray has an all-new design that’s technical, functional, sophisticated and elegant.
- Every square inch of the exterior is designed for performance — all five air vents are highly functional and contribute to cooling or reduced lift.
- Corvette Stingray projects a high-tech and dramatic appearance with new state-of-the-art HID Xenon (low and high beam) and LED lighting (DRL/park/turn).
- Showcasing a sleek, sculpted profile, the Corvette Stingray is one of the most wind tunnel-tested cars ever from Chevrolet.
- Featuring a driver-oriented cockpit, the Corvette Stingray model has a completely new, richly appointed interior design with new seating options, new consoles and instrumentations, two 8-inch display screens with a smaller steering wheel for optimal feel.
- Hand wrapped leather materials, real carbon-fiber, micro-suede and real aluminum create a highly distinguished atmosphere.
- With two 8-inch display screens, the Corvette Stingray model includes an advanced, tablet-inspired Chevrolet MyLink® infotainment system able to integrate information from mobile devices, USB ports, SD cards, MP3 players and an audio input jack.
- The Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard Corvette ever with a GM-estimated 450 horsepower and 450 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The Corvette Stingray model will be the most fuel-efficient car on the market to offer 450 horsepower and achieve 0-60 mph in under 4 seconds.
- The Chevy Corvette Stingray has been designed with technologies that optimize any driving situation, including a Driver Mode Selector, Launch Control and 7-speed manual transmission with industry- unique Active Rev Matching.