2014 Corvette Stingray
At Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, many of our clients ask us, “When will the 2014 Corvette Stingray be for sale?” We finally have an answer for you! The estimated delivery time for the Chevy Corvette Stingray will be in the 3rd quarter of 2013! To prepare for the expected demand, we are currently taking deposits to reserve the right to be one of the first to buy a Chevy Corvette Stingray.
Because of our success selling the C6, we expect our allocation of the 2014 Corvette Stingray to be one of the highest in the nation. As many of our current clients already know, we are focused on complete customer satisfaction as a majority of our business is based on referrals. Last year, we were #1 in the Southeast. Based on this statistic we will have the largest allocation of anyone in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama and beyond. We expect people to come from miles around to purchase a Corvette Stingray for sale!
With all of the advancements of the 2014 Corvette Stingray model, the level of excitement is at an all-time high!! To be one of the first people to purchase a Corvette Stingray for sale, click here and complete the form to have a Rick Hendrick Corvette Specialist contact you and complete the reservation process.
The Next Generation
- The all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray name refers to the design of the car as the surfaces transition smoothly to allow air to flow at high speeds.
- Corvette Stingray offers three trim levels — 1LT, 2LT and 3LT
- The Chevy Corvette Stingray will deliver the fastest 0–60 acceleration, the most cornering grip, the most track capability, the best braking performance and the best fuel economy ever for a standard Corvette
- Instantly recognizable as a Corvette, the 2014 Corvette Stingray has an all-new design that’s technical, functional, sophisticated and elegant.
- Every square inch of the exterior is designed for performance — all five air vents are highly functional and contribute to cooling or reduced lift.
- Corvette Stingray projects a high-tech and dramatic appearance with new state-of-the-art HID Xenon (low and high beam) and LED lighting (DRL/park/turn).
- Showcasing a sleek, sculpted profile, the Corvette Stingray is one of the most wind tunnel-tested cars ever from Chevrolet.
- Featuring a driver-oriented cockpit, the Corvette Stingray model has a completely new, richly appointed interior design with new seating options, new consoles and instrumentations, two 8-inch display screens with a smaller steering wheel for optimal feel.
- Hand wrapped leather materials, real carbon-fiber, micro-suede and real aluminum create a highly distinguished atmosphere.
- With two 8-inch display screens, the Corvette Stingray model includes an advanced, tablet-inspired Chevrolet MyLink® infotainment system able to integrate information from mobile devices, USB ports, SD cards, MP3 players and an audio input jack.
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard Corvette ever with a GM-estimated 450 horsepower and 450 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The Corvette Stingray model will be the most fuel-efficient car on the market to offer 450 horsepower and achieve 0-60 mph in under 4 seconds.
- The Chevy Corvette Stingray has been designed with technologies that optimize any driving situation, including a Driver Mode Selector, Launch Control and 7-speed manual transmission with industry- unique Active Rev Matching.